Sunday 18 September 2016

Bloodhound Books laps up another author

I'm delighted to share Bloodhound Books has signed me for a two book deal. I am in the process of writing book two in the DI Hamilton series, which will be published Spring 2017.

Founded in late 2014, Bloodhound Books is an independent publisher that was born from a love of great fiction. Bloodhound's best-selling titles include five Amazon top 100 best-sellers - K.A Richardson's I've Been Watching You, Eileen Wharton's Blanket of Blood, Liz Mistry's Unquiet Souls and Betsy Reavley's The Optician's Wife.
I am really excited to have joined such a formidable team and look forward to working with all the team.
Be sure to sign up to the publishing house's mailing list to stay up-to-date with new titles, great offers and you'll get a free eBook of your choice. Just click here to visit their website. 





No comments:

Post a Comment